Friday, November 1, 2013

A Prayer

Lord,

You see me.  I ask for courage, for wisdom and for Your leading.  I am so forgetful, so worrisome, and weak.  I know You see me, and I know Your hand is upon me because every night You meet me in my biggest fears, my most awful regrets, and You wipe away every tear that falls.  I see now how far You've led me to get to this point, and it is evidence that You are molding me as clay in the potters hands.  But Lord, once again I ask for bigger faith, I ask for more strength, I ask for courage, and I confess the sins of today and ask for Your forgiveness.  Thank You for Your grace.  Thank You for speaking words of Life into me, and for lighting every dark thought in my mind.  You see me, and I ask for perseverance.  I know I'm asking for a lot, but I know You have a lot :)  Thank You Jesus for Your comfort, please comfort my friends who are hurting and reach them where they are.  You use our weaknesses to bring You glory, use my weaknesses for Your glory.  Help me to trust in You completely, with everything.  I am here now, and You see me.  You see me.  I am not afraid.

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment