Monday, January 13, 2014

My birthday

I have never felt so incredibly precious than last night when my day started out with a much needed FaceTime date with one of my dearest friends back in Nashville.  Then I rested.  Mmmhmm.  Then I got whisked away in a tuk tuk with my handsome date and had dinner by the pool at some resort outside the noisy city roads.  It was so incredible, and just when I thought God was done showering His love on me I come home and turn on the lights to find a bunch of my cambodian and foreigner friends saying "surprise!"  I could not have asked for anything more (except I wished that my family and friends from back home were also here), but I am so grateful to Him who always displays His love and affection so blatantly sometimes!  God You are good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment