Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Interview with Jesus.

If I could interview Jesus it might go something like this...
(What do you ask first??)

Are you a morning person or a night person?

Morning. 

What's your favorite color?
Red.

How come I struggle with sin?
Because you do not look at me during those times. 

What's my favorite color?
Grey

Do you keep a close watch on everybody?
Definitely.

You still get hungry?
I'm always feasting.

Do you have a favorite food?
Heaven's food is indescribable

What is Heaven like?
Nothing like earth.

What do you see when you look down on earth?
My children.

Am I silly for interviewing you?
No.

What is the best thing that I could do on earth?

Believe in Me.

Can you make that plant turn into a cartoon?

Of course.

Since I have you here um do you love me?
More than 1000 rushing winds.
More than a wildflower at its finest beauty.
You are my joy.

Who is the Holy Spirit?
You will soon find out. 

Thank You for your time.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment