Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Prayer blue

I'm sorry Lord.  I'm so sad by my actions and my neglect of you.  I'm heartbroken by my selfishness and fears that put no trust in your hand upon me.  I keep letting ambiguities and my limitations become real barriers to You, when You bid me come just as I am.  I'm sorry for making a mess of my life, I'm sorry for not doing better.  I'm sorry for not doing perfectly.  I'm sorry that I choose to live by my fleshly desires most of the time rather than by Your Spirit.  I'm sorry for often overlooking the countless blessings you pour into my life.  I'm sorry for being lazy.  I'm sorry for being so fearful.  I'm sorry for wanting comfort over Your presence throughout my day.  Please heal my body, my mind, and my heart so that all that I am would thirst only for You.   Lord, I don't always feel the joy and the peace that is mentioned in Your word, but help me to have more of it in my life.  Teach and counsel me with whatever I do so that I may walk with you wherever I go.  Help me to be more courageous in loving others.  Help me to be confident in my identity in You.  Remind me every second of You.  Teach me to walk in the Spirit.  

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment