Saturday, March 21, 2015

Theology take home exam

So after I hand in my take home exam I have to share all of what I learned in the process! 

It's so good! 

Gah.  

*flops on the ground laughing*

Haha did I just do that?  By "that" I mean write out my actions rather than my thoughts.  Haha. (Because I didn't actually flop on the ground, although I did laugh when I finally got my grubby self away from the keyboard and books and into the shower haha) 

Oh gosh now I'm cringing at the display of my vulnerability. 

I hope I do remember to share.
But if I forget or I am swayed from posting it or it turns out that there are major errors in it--whatever might prevent me--I just want to say that God is sooooo vividly and epically profoundly loving, great, and in His Fatherhood has kept me in His rapturous company all throughout this take home exam. 

I did consider that I am anti social, but I'm actually not.  I love people!  I also need sleep and live in time.  Haha. 

My, my, my.  I feel no different than any other normal day with God, but something is different.  Maybe it's just that I finished my exam with so much pleasure, but maybe it's something else too.  Something deeply mysterious that I am given by God to manage.  :) 

Jmegrey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment